OC Motor Repairs Ltd, established for over 10 years, is an insurance approved accident repair centre, that ensures the highest quality standards are maintained, specializing in car body repairs and crash repairs.
Our company offer a range of benefits including a monthly attendance bonus and pension scheme.
Due to the continuous growth of our company, we are looking to recruit a Driver/Valet for our centre in Southend on Sea.
- To deliver hire cars to customer after they have been involved in an accident
- To take responsibility for their allocated vehicle and all its associated equipment such as mobile phone and satellite navigation unit and maintain it in a clean and roadworthy operational condition
- To carry out a daily check of all aspects of their allocated vehicle as outlined in the Company Handbook
- To report all vehicle and equipment defects using the appropriate forms
- To insure that all legal compliance is maintained and that any infringement is reported immediately to the Transport Team Leader/Supervisor
- To immediately report all accidents, completing the relevant Accident Report Form and recording this in the Accident Book
Skills and competences
- Communication skills able to communicate to people with various levels of knowledge face to face and over the telephone
- Full UK drivers license
- Must have up to 7.5 tonne license
- CPC is essential
To apply please send over your CV or contact Adam Barnes on 07903 672461.