When you join us you become part of a well-established, rapidly expanding local business operating for over 25 years that prides ourselves on ensuring good consumer outcomes are at the heart of our culture. We are looking for a dynamic and hardworking individual to join our exciting, fast paced and buzzing environment. Your career starts here.
As a permanent employee we will provide you with the following additional benefits:
- £100 Monthly Attendance bonus, plus a 6 monthly £200 attendance bonus (Total annual attendance bonus of £1,600)
- Free Gym access
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised staff canteen
- One Call Events such as ‘a day at the races’
- Annual leave amounts to 25 days plus bank holidays.
- ”Star of the Month” and One Call Leader-board Schemes and bonus incentives
- Additional benefits based on time served such as Car Allowance, Free Breakdown cover, Health Insurance, Free Travel Insurance.
- Workplace pension contributions.
- Internal Progression
No experience is required as a comprehensive induction is provided and full training will be given.
What skills do you need?
- Strong communication skills with a passion for helping others
- Professional manner
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work to targets/deadlines
- Effective time management
- Handling telephone enquiries within the call centre
- Administering customers files correctly, whilst building genuine rapport
- General administration regarding calls and Policies
Our Company has strong values in which our staff are continually improving and delivering with passion through effective team work. We offer a vibrant and supportive environment; our offices are open plan with managers and individuals working alongside each other to give our staff the best start to their career.
Good Luck on your application and we hope to hear from you soon!