When you join us at One Call Insurance you will become part of a well-established, rapidly expanding local insurance broker operating for over 25 years. We pride ourselves on ensuring good consumer outcomes are at the heart of our culture. We are looking for a dynamic and hardworking individual to join our exciting, fast paced and buzzing environment. Your career starts here.
As a permanent employee we will provide you with the following additional benefits:
- £100 monthly attendance bonus, plus a 6 monthly £200 attendance bonus (£1,600 total annual attendance bonus)
- Free gym access
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised staff canteen
- One Call events such as ‘a day at the races’
- Annual leave amounts to 25 days plus bank holidays.
- ”Star of the Month”
- Additional benefits based on time served such as car allowance, free breakdown cover, health Insurance, and free travel insurance.
- Workplace pension contributions.
- Internal progression
Looking for someone with experience working is a busy payroll department
What skills do you need?
- Ability to work to high levels of accuracy
- Absolute integrity and understanding of the confidentiality of payroll information
- Effective time management
- Basic computer skills
- Assisting the Payroll Manager in preparation of monthly payroll for 700+ staff
- Dealing with employee and manager queries.
- Processing and paying wage deductions, year end procedures including P60 and P11D
Our company sets out strong values and beliefs in which all our staff follow through and deliver with passion through effective team work. We are continually improving in all that we do and we offer a supportive and friendly environment to work in. Our offices are open plan with managers and individuals working alongside each other to give our staff the best start to their career.
Please be aware that you may be subject to a DBS check
Good Luck on your application and we hope to hear from you soon