OC Motor Repairs Ltd are looking to recruit an experienced Vehicle Mechanic with extensive knowledge and relevant qualifications to join the team. Our company offer a range of benefits including a monthly attendance bonus and pension scheme.
- Ability to service all aspects of mechanical components of cars and small trucks
- Identifying the extent of damage
- Accessing and removing damaged components
- Installing new components
- Using welding and soldering equipment
- Ensuring the vehicle is in working order
Skills and Competences
- Relevant automotive NVQ Level 2 or 3 of City & Guilds qualification
- Full UK Driving License
- Ability to work as part of a team and using your own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Maintaining a high standard whilst working under pressure
- Completing each task within the time frame given
Please apply online or by calling Bob Taylor on 01302 558617.