We currently have an exciting opportunity for an junior graphic designer to join our small/hardworking team.
If you have a passion for all things digital, have a keen eye for detail and a creative flair, know your way around the Adobe creative suite and social media platforms, then we want to hear from you.
We’re looking for a creative, hardworking team player, who doesn’t crumble under pressure and can turn their hand to digital and print design.
This is a broad, hands on role and we are therefore looking for someone that is prepared to roll their sleeves up and get stuck into anything that is thrown at them. You will need to be proactive, stay focused and be organised. But don’t worry; you’ll have a great team to support you.
Ideally your experience will cover on and offline design. You’ll be comfortable interpreting briefs and creating multiple concepts and most importantly creating impactful designs that deliver results.
As it is a hands on role where working with multiple stakeholders is a day-to-day activity, your interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills will be second to none.
This role supports the Marketing Manager, UX Designer & wider Marketing Team to produce a variety of promotional material for internal and external communications. You will work in accordance with established brand guidelines and parameters across multiple brands within the group.
- Work within the Marketing Team to assist in producing and managing campaign materials
- Respond to ad-hoc requests and more detailed briefs which require multiple concepts
- Work to defined timescales allowing for internal approvals
- Minimum 2 years graphic design experience
- Ability to show a variety of work across both print and digital platforms
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Technically capable, with a flair for creativity
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects
- Highly organised and able to work to tight deadlines
- Good communication skills and professionalism
- Ability to work in accordance with established brand guidelines and parameters
Continuous training will be provided and possibility to study towards a qualification in Graphic Design and/or Digital Marketing.
Portfolio and/or evidence of previous work would be ideal when applying for this role.
Please be aware that you may be subject to a DBS check