When you join us at One Call Insurance you will become part of a well-established, rapidly expanding local call centre operating for over 25 years. We pride ourselves on ensuring good consumer outcomes are at the heart of our culture. We are looking for a dynamic and hardworking individual to join our exciting, fast paced and buzzing environment. Your career starts here.
As a permanent employee we will provide you with the following additional benefits:
- £400 Annual performance bonus
- Free gym access
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised staff canteen
- One Call events such as ‘a day at the races’
- Annual leave amounts to 25 days plus bank holidays.
- ”Star of the Month” and One Call leader-board schemes and bonus incentives
- Additional benefits based on time served such as car allowance, free breakdown cover, health Insurance, and free travel insurance.
- Workplace pension contributions.
- Internal progression
No experience is required as a comprehensive induction is provided and full training will be given.
What skills do you need?
- Strong communication skills with a passion for helping others
- Professional manner
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work to targets/deadlines
- Effective time management
- Basic computer skills
- Handling both telephone and live chat enquiries within the call centre
- Administering customers files correctly, whilst building genuine rapport.
- General administration regarding calls and policies.
Our company sets out strong values and beliefs in which all our staff follow through and deliver with passion through effective team work. We are continually improving in all that we do and we offer a supportive and friendly environment to work in. Our offices are open plan with managers and individuals working alongside each other to give our staff the best start to their career.
Please be aware that you may be subject to a DBS check
Good Luck on your application and we hope to hear from you soon