As a permanent employee we will provide you with the following additional benefits:
- £100 Monthly Attendance bonus, plus a 6 monthly £200 attendance bonus (Total Annual attendance bonus of £1,600)
- Free Gym access
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised staff canteen
- One Call Events such as ‘a day at the races’
- Workplace pension contributions.
- Annual leave amounts to 25 days plus bank holidays.
- ”Star of the Month” and One Call Leader-board Schemes and bonus incentives
- Additional benefits based on time served such as Car Allowance, Free Breakdown cover, Health Insurance, Free Travel Insurance.
- Internal Progression
No experience is required as a comprehensive induction is provided and full training will be given.
What skills do you need?
- Strong communication skills with a passion for helping others
- Professional manner
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work to targets/deadlines
- Effective time management
- Taking Inbound calls from policy holders to take new notifications of road traffic collisions
- Investigate Road Traffic Collisions and assess liability
- Contact third parties and witnesses to confirm events
- Updates on claim progress through inbound and outbound calls.
- Reviewing case files to make sure accurate amounts are being recovered
- Out bounding debtors negotiating for full balance and settlements within regulatory guidelines
- Responding to calls from Third Party Insurers in a reasonable time frame to maximize recovery opportunities
- Liaising with solicitors to receive and provide updates on claims
- General administration as a result of call and claim administration.
One Call Claims is a well-established claims management company formed in 2006, assisting clients who had been involved in a road traffic accident. Since then, we have grown from strength to strength helping those in need, taking away the stress and inconvenience for our clients, with our knowledgeable and dedicated team of claims advisors, providing excellent customer service nationwide. We are looking for a dynamic and hardworking individual to join our exciting, fast paced and buzzing environment.
Our Company has strong values in which our staff are continually improving and delivering with passion through effective team work. We offer a vibrant and supportive environment; our offices are open plan with managers and individuals working alongside each other to give our staff the best start to their career.
Good Luck on your application and we hope to hear from you soon
Please be aware that you may be subject to a DBS Check