OC Motor Repairs Ltd, established for over 10 years, is an insurance approved accident repair centre, that ensures the highest quality standards are maintained, specializing in car body repairs and crash repairs. We’re looking for drivers in the Southend on Sea area with their CPC license to join our team and deliver the best customer service to our clients.
- To deliver hire cars to customers after they have been involved in an accident.
- To take responsibility for their allocated vehicle and all its associated equipment such as mobile phone and satellite navigation unit and maintain it in a clean and roadworthy operational condition
- To carry out a daily check of all aspects of their allocated vehicle as outlined in the Company Handbook
- To report all vehicle and equipment defects using the appropriate forms
- To insure that all legal compliance is maintained and that any infringement is reported immediately to the Transport Team Leader/Supervisor
- To immediately report all accidents, completing the relevant Accident Report Form and recording this in the Accident Book Skills and competences
- Full UK drivers license C1
- Must have up to 7.5 tonne licence
- CPC is essential
If you wish to apply, please send us your most up to date CV, Thank you.
7 half tonne driver- Please only apply if you have your CPC OR passed your test before 1997
- CPC (Driver Certificate of Professional Competence) (Required)