Call Handlers – Breakdown & Accident Team
Work Hours:Full time – Permanent – average 42 hrs per week- Shifts will be on a 4-on, 4-off basis working 12 hour shifts (06.30 – 18.30 and 18.30 – 06.30).
Salary: Grade 1- £18,000 Grade 2 – £19,000 Grade 3-£20,000 (can qualify within 3 months) + £100 monthly attendance bonus + Comprehensive benefits, please see below
Benefits: Paid overtime at £15p/hr, monthly Lottery Scheme (jackpot currently £1500.00), workplace pension contributions.
Place of Work: First Point, Balby Carr Bank, Doncaster DN4 5JQ
Start Date: Immediate
We are looking for dynamic and hardworking individuals to join our exciting, fast paced and buzzing environment. Your career starts here.
- £100 Monthly Attendance bonus, plus a 6 monthly £200 attendance bonus (£1,600 total annual attendance bonus)
- Free Gym access
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised staff canteen
- One Call Events such as ‘a day at the races’
- Annual leave amounts to 25 days plus bank holidays.
- ”Star of the Month” and One Call Leader-board Schemes and bonus incentives
- Additional benefits based on time served such as Car Allowance, Free Breakdown cover, Health Insurance, Free Travel Insurance.
- Workplace pension contributions.
- Internal Progression
No experience is required as a comprehensive induction is provided and full training will be given.
What being a Call Handler on the Breakdown & Accident Team involves…
Being part of the One Call Group that is a rapidly expanding local business with great opportunities for committed individuals. You would be joining our newly created Breakdown & Accident Team, taking on an important new role in this expanding area of our business, and to be considered you must be very customer focussed, have a proactive attitude to work, a keen eye for detail and a methodical approach to work.
Our Company has strong values in which our staff are continually improving and delivering with passion through effective team work. We offer a vibrant and supportive environment; our offices are open plan with managers and individuals working alongside each other to give our staff the best start to their career.
- Coordinating the Breakdown and Accident recovery process for our customers from start to finish
- Providing front line support for our customers in the event of a breakdown or accident, ensuring we deliver a quick and efficient service for them and keep them informed at all times
- Liaising with Recovery Agents to ensure effective recoveries as quickly as possible and to our required standards
- Maintaining great relationships with our customers and agents
- Using good judgement to prioritise customer vehicle recovery scenarios and to provide the right information at the right time
- Maintaining an accurate and detailed log of all the work carried out
- Working with managers to develop and update an effective database of suppliers and helping with feedback on service level agreements
- Liaising with claims teams and other internal teams where appropriate
- Liaising with directors and external companies
- In order to cover the demand for this 24 hour, 365 day operation the roles will be shift based and will offer a rewarding work pattern
What skills do you need?
- Good telephone manner with a passion for helping customers
- Ability to work to targets
- Confident communicator both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Computer Literate
- Ability to use good judgement to prioritise scenarios and to work quickly and accurately
- Have an analytical approach to work
- Appropriate training will be given on the relevant systems used
Job Type: Full-time