OC Motor Repairs Ltd, established for over 10 years, is an insurance approved accident repair centre, that ensures the highest quality standards are maintained, specializing in car body repairs and crash repairs.
We are currently looking to recruit a Bodyshop Manager to oversee the daily delivery of excellent customer service and support towards their team, motivating them to deliver a high quality standard of work.
The successful candidate will receive full training of company policies and procedures, a competitive salary along with an attractive bonus incentive and pension scheme.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the efficiency of the accident and repair centre
- Sustain profitability within the company
- Maintain an effective working relationship with suppliers including excellent negotiating skills
- Manage discipline throughout the workshop
- Ensure all staff present a professional image of self and OC Motor Repairs
- Delegate work effectively to ensure that service levels are maintained.
- Ensure that there is an efficient and satisfactory service to customers.
- Adequately maintain all staff records and HR related issues.
- Actively monitor progress on targets
- Maintain daily MI (Management Information) figures and report issues immediately to senior management.
- Deal with complex customer enquiries and complaints
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience within a Body shop Supervisory/Management role
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build successful and mutually beneficial business relationships.
- Negotiation and influencing skills.
- Be able to communicate to people with various levels of knowledge face to face, over the telephone and in writing.
- Strategical planning, organisational and time management skills.
- Problem solving at any level
- Computer literate and thorough understanding of Microsoft Office software.
- Deliver reports of a high standard
For more information please contact Adam Barnes on 07903 672461.
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)