CL Medicall Aid is a local organisation, based in our new modern office in Doncaster, South Yorkshire, searching for individuals who strive to be part of a professional and supportive working environment in order to excel their skills and build on their experience. With managers and co-workers working alongside each other, you’re sure to get the best start in your new career.
This role will provide our successful candidates with fantastic training opportunities and encourage progression within the company. We also have in place an attractive monthly attendance bonus and over-time structure, internal lottery and pension scheme.
- Case creation and data entry
- Data Processing
- Booking of medical appointments
- Taking inbound calls
- Making outbound calls
- Adherence to Compliance and procedure requirements
What we have to offer you:
- A thorough induction and training process
- Consistent support from trainers and coaches
- Internal Promotion and Progression
- Over time paid at 15 pound per hour
- 100 pound monthly attendance bonus + an additional 200 pound every 6 months
- Lottery Scheme winning as much as 1,250K!
- Dress Down Friday monthly and other events to raise money for charity
- Star of the Month incentives
- Increase of salary after 2+ years service
- All Bank Holidays off and 20 days annual leave
- Additional annual leave after 2 years
- Workplace Pension Scheme
Grade 1 – Minimum Wage + Bonus, Grade 2 – £16,500 + Bonus Grade 3, – £18,500 + Bonus.
Full time – Permanent – 37.5 hours (shifts between 9am 8pm)
Experience: No experience is necessary as full training is given.
Please email us your most up to date CV, good luck!