Email Marketing Executive
Work Hours: Full time – Permanent – 37.5 hrs per week
Salary: up to £25,000 Dependant on experience
Benefits: Lottery Scheme (Jackpot currently £1500.00+)
Place of Work: First Point, Balby Carr Bank, Doncaster DN4 5JQ
Start Date: Close Date 30.11.21
When you join us you become part of a well-established, rapidly expanding national insurance broker operating for over 25 years. We are looking for a dynamic and hardworking individual to join our exciting, fast paced and buzzing environment.
As a permanent employee we will provide you with the following additional benefits:
• Free Gym access
• Free on-site parking
• Subsidised staff canteen
• One Call Events such as ‘a day at the races’
• Annual leave amounts to 25 days plus bank holidays.
• ”Star of the Month” and One Call Leader-board Schemes and bonus incentives
• Additional benefits based on time served such as Car Allowance, Free Breakdown cover, Health Insurance, Free Travel Insurance.
• Workplace pension contributions.
• Internal Progression
This is an exciting opportunity to join the One Call Insurance marketing team and be responsible for email communications. You’ll lead on CRM activity, so a background in email marketing is essential.
The ideal candidate is analytical and results driven with exceptional excel and data interrogation skills. We’re looking for someone who can lead the development and execution of all email campaigns. From email design and segmentation to implementation and analysis. You’ll have hands on experience in:
• Creating, owning and co-ordinating the email marketing calendar, with a focus on business KPIs
• Devising email marketing split tests and making recommendations based on propensity to buy and performance results
• Building responsive marketing and service messages
• Conducting weekly and monthly reports on email campaigns
• Importing customer and prospect data in a GDPR compliant manner
• Ensuring email campaigns and elements are A/B tested to produce the highest performing communications
• Exploring the latest marketing trend and best practices for campaign implementation.
Skills and experience
• Experience within a similar role
• Understanding of segmentation, personalisation and targeting principles
• Experience with marketing automation systems is essential
• A robust understanding of GDPR and data protection
• Hands on experience building engaging emails
• Strong content writing skills
• Experience with managing and analysing data
• Excellent project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities
• Experience using Wysiwyg drag and drop editors
• Experience of using Google Analytics to support performance monitoring
• Competent in implementing UTM tracking
• HTML formatting is beneficial
• Photoshop experience would be beneficia
As it is a hands on role where working with multiple stakeholders is a day-to-day activity, your interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills will be second to none.
This position would suit someone with a minimum of 1 year experience and/or looking for their second role in marketing.
Qualification in marketing/relevant subject is essential and previous insurance market experience is desirable.
Our Company has strong values in which our staff are continually improving and delivering with passion through effective team work. We offer a vibrant and supportive environment; our offices are open plan with managers and individuals working alongside each other to give our staff the best start to their career.
Please be aware you may be subject to a DBS check
Good Luck on your application and we hope to hear from you soon